Please join us as we celebrate our 33rd Annual Hopkins & Huebner Client Seminar on Thursday, March 28, 2019 at the Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden located near downtown Des Moines, Iowa (View Map + Directions)
JOIN US AT:
Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden
909 Robert D. Ray Drive
Des Moines, IA 503099:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tentative Agenda Topics:
- Legalization of Medical Marijuana
- Iowa and Illinois Case Law Updates
- Statutory and Agency Updates
- Independent Contractors – Misclassification Issues
- Analysis of Decisions – Vocational Rehabilitation Experts
- Idiopathic Falls – Where Are We After Bluml v. DeeJay’s Inc.?
- OSHA Filings – What Is Required After an Injury?
- Status of Agency Cases After the New Shoulder LawBreakfast and lunch are provided and there is no charge for this all-day event.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, March 28, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Halvorson
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 697-4382.